When it comes to choosing the right lawyer to plead a case, it’s all about character.
- Selecting Litigation Counsel
- Legislating Addiction
- California’s Energy Storage Policies Enable a Greener, Cleaner Future
Addictive behavior—whether with drugs, alcohol, or your cell phone—has reached epidemic proportions. A lawyer calls for the Legislature to act.
Here are 10 recent developments that will impact employers and employees in the coming year.
Recent policy developments seek to ensure better energy storage and distribution in the years to come.
Judges in their own words
— Presiding Justice Arthur Gilbert, writing for Division 6 of the Second District of the California Court of Appeal, in Santa Clara Waste Water Co. v. County of Ventura Environmental Health Division, 2017 WL 5898576. Per the anti-SLAPP statute, the court affirmed dismissal of a claim that the plaintiff’s rights had been violated when a county agency advised the plaintiff that it was referring uncorrected environmental violations to the district attorney so they might be included as part of an ongoing investigation of possible criminal activity.
- MBHB & Patent Docs Program on Biopharma Patent Law
- Sponsors Are the New Mentors, Especially for Women
- New Amazon Echo Products: Time to Update Your Office Gadgets?
- After Pushback, IRS Will Hold Big Withholding Form Changes Until 2020 Tax Year
- Rejected Applicant Sues Law Schools for Violating Magna Carta